« Gressard consultants is dedicated to strengthen food value chains »
We conduct assignment for both public authorities and private companies on selected topics and food chains we are expert of.
We deliver hands-on expertise, advice and technical assistance for entrepreneurs and international donors.
Our geographic area of intervention is: France, Europe, Africa, Eurasia, South-East Asia, North America, with references in more than sixty countries.
Our services include:
- Design of logistics hubs and wholesale market of short-term shelf life agricultural and food products,
- Strategic, technical and economic studies,
- Project feasibility studies and management,
- Assistance to public policies,
- Rural development,
- Technical assistance programs and training activities,
- Marketing and sales strategies of agricultural and agrofood products.
Our main references cover the following value chains:
- Fruit and vegetables,
- Fishing and aquaculture industries,
- Milk and dairy
Our team is composed of permanent staff based combined with a solid international network of consultants.
Our skills mix technical, management and economic backgrounds enhanced by our strong international network of partners and selected local experts.
Our clients are:
- French and foreign local and national authorities and governments,
- International donors (EU Commission, World Bank, UNDP) and organisations (OECD), French (such as AFD) and foreign public bodies,
- Private companies: cooperatives, agrofood companies, international retailing companies, traders, wholesale markets operators, chains stores, international investors.